- My sophomore summer going into my junior year of high school I decided to run for Pacific County Fair Ambassador. During my campaigning, I was reliable for selling wristbands as an entry into the fair. My duties as fair ambassador included selling and delivering wristbands, being present at parades and festivals, speaking at other county fairs, interacting with children and adults, and being the main speaker at award ceremonies for showings. Having the privilege to be Pacific County Fair Ambassador was the most memorable experience and I will cherish it for the rest of my life. I was the first-ever fair ambassador in Pacific County, which was an amazing experience for me and my family. When I was crowned in 2019 it was the 45th anniversary of my grandma becoming Pacific County Fair Queen. I received 130 hours of community service from this opportunity. Being the fair ambassador is a complete self-esteem booster and I would recommend this program to any young woman or young man.”
- Student at Willapa Valley High School
- Parents Abby & Brian Konigsberger
- Chloe was announced the first Pacific County Fair Ambassador Thursday evening at our 2019 Fair
- Chloe graduated in 2021 and has had a long reign as the Pacific County Fair Ambassador due to the Covid 19 pandemic. She will relinquish her ambassadorship in 2022!
- The first and longest running Ambassador for the Pacific County Fair.
- Thank you for all that you have done for your fair Chloe!