Doc & Marion Vetter Memorial Award
Participation & Requirements:
- Must be a Pacific County resident
- Age 7 to 17
- Exhibiting a horse at Pacific County Fair/Open Class
- Participate in and give a public presentation:
- Subject matter: Anything on horses. Presentation must be least 5 minutes long.
- Held Aug 18th at the Carriage Museum in Raymond.
- Sign up with Val Rowe. 360-942-7422 Evening/Time to be announced.
- Participate in Herdsmanship while exhibiting your horse.
- Enter an Educational poster.
- It can be the same one you use at your presentation.
- Must be turned in To Val Rowe after presentation Aug 18th to be judged.
- Take 10 question quiz on horsemanship. Wed August 25th after haul in at horse barn.
☆Highest cumulative points earns the Doc & Marion Vetter Memorial award.
Award Ceremony Saturday night Aug 28th in Horse Barn.
Time to be announced.