October thru April
- We have annual winter storage available at the fairgrounds. Move in begins October 1st and removal must be completed by April 30th.
- All previous storage renters have first priority to return for available space. REMEMBER If you want to pull out early in the year, before April 30th, then you need to be one of the last into the various storage buildings.
- We do not have the ease or convenience of individual stalls or spaces to assign each boat, motor home, car etc. They are stored in the buildings side by side, one in front of the other. So again, if you want to move out earlier in the year, you need to be one of the very last into the various buildings!
- OFF SEASON STORAGE RATES October thru April
- Up to 20’ $200.00
- 21’-25’ $250.00
- 26’ and over $300.00
- These fees are a seven-month period for storage, not a monthly fee.
- Measure from bumper to bumper, trailer tongue to boat motor drop, etc.
- If you want to include winter heaters for your items, you need to supply appropriate heaters approved for vehicle winter storage. Others will not be allowed. It is an additional $50 to include a heating unit with your stored item.